lørdag 31. mai 2008

I've been tagged / En utfordring!

I've been tagged by Scorpion

Here are the rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) TEN YEARS AGO
Ten years ago I bought an apartment for the first time alone. Yesterday it was ten years ago that my brother married her wife. Congratulations!!!

2) 5 THINGS IN TODAYS "TO DO" LIST
- Spend time with my oldest girl.
- Go sunbathing.
- Make some dinner…
- Relax!!!!
- Take a walk…maybe

3)SNACKS I ENJOY
This one is easy....I love all the snacks. My top favourite is Stratos by Nidar.

4)THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE
I would have spend a lot of the money to go travelling.

5)PLACES I HAVE LIVED
I have spent all of my life in Trondheim, besides some years in Malvik.


I now pass this to:

Maria
Inger Marie
Elisabeth
Ceggo
bibbi

1 kommentar:

bibbi sa...

Hei hei :) Så koselig å bli tagget - skulle gjerne svart på spørsmålene, men har dessverre ikke lyst å skrive så mye private ting i bloggen...håper du forstår :)

Ha en fin helg!

klem fra Johanna